Butterfly Primorac table tennis blade (OFF-)
Reaction Characteristic: 9.7;
Vibration Characteristic: 7.6
Ply: 5 Plywood
Weight: 86g ±
- Butterfly Primorac table tennis blade (OFF-).
- It's African wood (Limba) allows the ball to stay on the racket longer providing good feel and control.
- A good all-around offensive blade. Compact head-size. BTY's best selling blade of 1995.
- The Butterfly Primorac blade is often one of the blades recommended to new players when they want to buy their first "Custom Blade" without rubbers.
- Primorac blade has good feel and control, without being too fast for players still developing their technique. Generally considered to be a 'can't go wrong' first blade.
- Made in Japan
Shipping Method: Courier Service (Fedex/UPS/DHL), minimum as USD 15 for Zone 1 country and USD 17 for Zone 2 country.