Speed : 8
Contorl : 8+
Elasticity : Speed Elastic
Weight : ~85g
Layer : 5
- Donic Epox Powerallaround Table Tennis Blade
- DONIC Epox Powerallaround blade is also a fast allaround blade, is the well balanced combination between speed and control.
- The light weight speed-elastic allaround blade allows its use for all playing strategies of modern table tennis.
- The Powerallaround venner acquires a relatively high rigidity due to the Epoxy resin gluing, giving the necessary speed for an attacking game.
* Concave = Flared.
* Please check with us at email@example.com if you are looking for other types of handle which are not listed for sell.
*DONIC EPOX System: Each blade a high quality original
DONIC EPOX series veneers are not glued with a liquid glue, but with a gluing coat of Epoxy resion.
The five veneers with epoxy coating are pressed together adding heat for 20 minutes. During this process the epoxy coating liquefies and glues the veneers together.
The middle venner and two intermediate layers consist of monoblade veneers. Only one-piece veneers are used in this monoblade technique.
Other traditional techniques often use several pieces which are put together. This means each pressed veneer is only used for one blade resulting in a unique blade of high quality.
The unique method of gluing the plies of the EPOX-blades with epoxy resin ensures their special rigidity. Depending ont eh particular ply formation, extra power and speed are achieved. The blade has superior control without unpleasant vibration.
The edges close to the handle are carefully rounded off. This is the main reason why each blade of the DONIC EPOX series is very easy to handle.
Many players hold the handle differently for forehand and backhand shots. Due to the smooth, rounded handle, this presents no problem.